LanZa Products, Inc. is a company dedicated to high quality hand-crafted, elegant, graceful and traditional outdoor and indoor bathroom vanities and other accessories. All of our products are made of the finest wood, solid hardwood and wood veneers in elegant designs that are both comfortable and aesthetically pleasing. This web catalog is provided for your convenience so that you may easily view our many products.
Teak Furniture Specifications:
All Royal Teak quality teakwood products are manufactured from Java teakwood specially selected from reserved production forests, carefully managed by the government forestry agency.
The frame construction of the Royal Teak Garden furniture collection is the most rugged and long-lasting type. All joinery is mortise and tenon, further reinforced by dowel joints or metal screws.
Elegantly functional and gracefully lined early 19th century English garden style inspires the classic design of our teakwood furniture, perfectly suited for the most casual to the most sophisticated decor.
Teakwood is renowned for its strength, its durability and its beauty. Teakwood is heavily saturated with natural oils, allowing it to withstand the extremes of all climates. Cold temperatures and moisture deepen and mellow its rich hue, creating the famous weathered appearance typical of old teakwood furniture.
To maintain the luster and color of your teakwood furniture, we recommend occasional applications of teak oil, especially if the furniture is permanently exposed to direct sunlight and/or rain.
The frame construction of the vanities is the most rugged and long-lasting type. Corner support blocks for additional stability. Drawer corner blocks to strengthen drawers. English dovetail drawer back. French dovetail drawer front structure. Plywood reinforcement added to support granite top. Heavy-duty fully extended metal drawer glides. Double-glazed sink with nano finish provides a smooth surface that repels water and solid granite top.
Elegant, Graceful and traditional single and double sinks vanities in different designs and various sizes.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR GRANITE
- Periodically rotate accessories on granite so that they do not sit in the same spot for an extended period of time.
- Wash with warm water, mild soap and a damp cloth or sponge.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean warm water.
- Dry thoroughly.
- Always ensure any type of cleanser you use for granite countertop care specifically states it is safe on granite and follow instructions on cleanser.
- Do not use scouring creams, abrasive cleaners, lemon, vinegar or other acids or ammonia-based products.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR WOOD VANITY
- Clean up excess water and spills immediately and blot dry.
- Water left over a long period of time may cause white spots in the finish.
- Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications may damage the finish.
- Dust vanity frequently with a clean, soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Wood vanity may be cleaned with a variety of commercial products made for this purpose.
- Follow manufacturer’s application and cleaning instructions.
- Always test on the inside of the door to be sure it will not harm the finish.
- Avoid silicone cleaners and waxes. While silicone cleaners create a high degree of shine, silicone seeps into even the highest quality finishes, creating a barrier that will not accept stain or lacquer. This makes it virtually impossible to refinish or touch-up your vanity.
- Waxes should be avoided because their regular use may result in a build up of wax film on the surface of the vanity. This build up could actually attract dirt, smoke and other pollutants in the air, resulting in smudges and streaks. Also, many waxes contain grit that can permanently damage furniture surfaces if used improperly.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR PORCELAIN SINK
- Avoid using abrasive cleaners.
- Clean regularly with non-abrasive cleansers and non-scratching sponges.
- Wash sink with warm water, mild detergent and a damp cloth, soft brush or sponge.
- Rinse thoroughly using clean warm water.
- Read label and follow instructions on cleaning products.